Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Love

Yesterday, I was sitting on the recliner trying to think about what to make for dinner when Chad walked in. In my normal way lately, I was so focused on other things that I didn't pay him much attention, or the amount that he deserves. Anyways, He got my attention and I turn around and he is standing there with a dozen red roses and a card. I open the card and it is one of those musical one and it plays one of my favorite Righteous Brothers songs (most people have no idea who the righteous brothers are and if you don't know you should listen to them "Unchained Melody." Lately I have been so busy with everything else I have to do that I forget to really appreciate my husband who goes to work everyday so I can stay home and take care of Kailyn and loves me enough to bring me flowers.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Glad to see you join the world of blogging. = )

Followers