Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Church


Kailyn's favorite thing is to get dressed in tights and a dress and a pair of shoes for church. But Sundays are a rough day because everyone wants to hold her (which nobody gets to) and a nap is hard to get. So to speak there is no schedule on a Sunday.


I have yet to leave my Kailyn in the nursery. The level of care that i would like for my baby i just not there. They will just lay her on the floor and shove her pacifier in her mouth. Yes, Kailyn does use a pacifier, but not all the time just when she is tired. I take it out of her mouth so she can communicate. I have seen the ladies in the nursery shove a pacifier in the mouth of a baby that was perfectly happy. I do listen to the preaching via the speaker in the nursery, but I am in no hurry to leave the most precious thing to me in a room with caregivers that I am not completely comfortable with.

No comments:

Followers